Boy Scouts Of America
Always Be Prepared
“A scout smiles and whistles under all circumstances.”
“We never fail when we try to do our duty, we always fail when we neglect to do it”
“A scout is never taken by surprise; he knows exactly what to do when anything unexpected happens.”
“Life with out adventure would be deadly dull.
Everest Camp Trek
Luke & Lauren arrived back to Everest Base Camp, where Luke received a shocking surprise! A message from Kevin was read out on his behalf, saying: “This is an embarrassing and emotional way to end a journey that was both an incredible challenge and an honour for me and Kevin to share.
Focus on getting stronger instead. Sometimes, it’s just worth focusing on what you’re actually getting better at. That doesn’t mean going back to the camp out for a few weeks. Sometimes it just takes a month or two to feel more comfortable.
- Shopping for Toilets in the UKShopping for a new toilet can be a daunting task. With so many factors to consider, such as size, design, installation, and features, it can […]
- Moving Interstate? Consider a Sutherland Removalist!Moving interstate can be an overwhelming and daunting experience. You have to prepare for a whole new lifestyle, but even before you get there you […]
- How to Find the Right Sourcing Agent in Asia for FMCG GoodsAre you looking for a reliable sourcing agent in Asia for fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG)? With the right agent, you can find the best quality […]
- What You Need To Know Before Using Hazard TapeHazard tape is often used to cordon off areas that pose some danger. They help to give a clear warning that the area should be […]
- The Backpacker’s SurvivalGuide to Long Nights on the Trail Here’s the deal. You’re heading out on a 10 to 20 day backpacking trip. You’ve planned it out, […]
- Overcoming Anxiety3 Ways to Control Your State of Mind At such times, it is best to know how to control your state of mind and stay […]
- Reclaiming My Personal PowerIt is true that there are so many books in the world today that speak about the importance of further developing our own personal power. […]
Do Good in The World
An oath that one is being ingenuous or honest, or will uphold a promise or duty. Alludes to the oath taken by a member of the Scouting movement to be upstanding, trustworthy, and honest.